Tuesday, February 16, 2010


I always wanted a deep cleaner to clean up after my three cats when they have those unplanned events that every cat is prone to once in a while. I went online as I tend to do every few weeks and saw a couple of interesting cleaning gadgets but narrowed it down to three, one from Shark, one from Hoover and one from Bissell. I planned to go with a reliable brand and have owned a vacuum cleaner from all three companies several years ago. The Hoover deep cleaner seemed quite big for my needs. I could use it on a bit larger cleaning jobs, like the sofa and recliners from time to time as well as those hard to get out stains on my rugs. But as it is big it is not as practical. You can’t reach those tight places with it. So I purchased the Bissell Little Green.

The first thing that I liked about it was the fact that there is a very short assembly. I only had to attach a clip that the hose rests on for storage. Also, you can get it working in no time. Simply pour in the water and the detergent inside the clean water tank.

The Bissell Little Green comes with a tiny bottle of cleaning fluid. Of course, you will have to purchase more over time. On the other hand, if you purchase the bigger bottle of detergent from Bissell it will probably last you for a long time. You do not need to use additional measuring cups to determine out the amount of detergent needed. Simply pour the detergent inside the clean water tank to the 1st line and then fill to the next line with clean tap water. Next, simply screw the spout in, put the clean water tank in the right slot and turn the machine on.



The spout itself does not let the detergent and water to come out of the clean water tank while you place it on. I have bought the Bissell Little Green because I felt the need for the extra carpet scrubbing.

When you use this deep cleaner you need to watch out on the dirty water tank. It features a full capacity line and when it gets there simply empty the dirty water tank.



Just keep in mind that the accumulation of dirt in the dirt water tank is not good. To rinse the dirty water tank out and to clean it properly when you are done with cleaning is the one downside I found. You need to swish clean water around in the dirty water tank to get it thoroughly clean. Pour some clean water in the top with the rubber gasket removed and next pour the dirty water out of the tank. You may need to do this several times to get all dirt out.

Overall, the Bissell Little Green is definitely worth considering.

1 comments:

Carpets Melbourne said...

Hi Matt u done good job in carets cleaning services in Australia.

Post a Comment